INCORPORATION OF A COMPANY IN PAKISTAN
Any three or more persons associated for lawful purpose may, by subscribing their names to the Memorandum of Association and complying with the requirements of the Companies Act, 2017 form a public company.
Any two or more persons associated for lawful purpose may, by subscribing their names to the Memorandum of Association and complying with the requirements of the Companies Act, 2017 form a private company.
Single Member Company
If only one member forms a private company, it is called a single member company.
Process of incorporation:
Reservation of Company’s name
First step towards incorporation of a company is to submit a combined or a separate application for the reservation of Company’s name and incorporation either through e-services or in physical form as per the formats provided in the Companies (Incorporation) Regulations, 2017 (the “Regulations”).
The combined application shall include three proposed names in the order of priority, out of which any one may be approved by the registrar.
- For online submission, the user shall create account (user name and password) under user registration system of eServices and generate PIN for signing the application. Log on to eServices Portal using user name and password.
- Submit application before 10:00 a.m. for same day processing.
- Enter data in online form.
- Sign the form using PIN.
- Submit the process.
- Make payment through credit card, debit card or online fund transfer (MCB and UBL account holders only).
You may also take print out of the fee challan and deposit in the selected branch of MCB bank or UBL.
- Generate manual challan
- Deposit fee in designated branches of MCB or UBL.
- Submit application alongwith Original fee challan to the Registrar at concerned CRO.
The following are the documents needed to be prepared in order to successfully complete the process of company registration in Pakistan:
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Form 1
- Form 21
- Form 29
- Power of Attorney
- Copies of CNIC’s of Directors
- Name Availability Letter/Email Original from SECP